Thursday, September 9, 2010

Review of The Lusty Lady Lounge:

I have been here twice. One time my friend had "her first lesbian experience" and the other time one of my friends stepped in cum. Need I say more??? Well... maybe I should elaborate on the shenanigans.

Night #1: There are about 6 of us girls doing the north beach bars. We are drunk in its fullest form and are not ready for the party to stop. Being the brilliant and sophisticated women that we are we come up with a genius plan. "Lets go to a strip club!" "YA, lets go!!" "whooo hooo!!" So we walk over to Hustlers. Seeing that it was way too pricey we opt out. Us girls keep it classy and see that next door The Lusty Ladies is FREE to get in. Score.

So we all cram into a booth not knowing what to expect. It took us a second to realize the dollar machine. We put in a dollar and we can now see through the window. Inside is just a big room of lusty ladies, when the window shutter goes up the ladies come over. Then time is up shutter goes down. Another dollar goes in. Needless to say this is a blast for us drunks. These ladies did not spark my interest in women...and I was drunk. But it's a peep show where for a buck you can see it all and to each his own, right?. So in that respect the girls were fab. We were all having a great time when suddenly the door opens and two strange girls just walk in and start making out with my friend and enjoying our party. Let's just say... the lusty ladies were getting a show of their own. This was our cue to leave. So we did...most of us. 20 minutes later my friend runs out yelling, "I just had my first lesbian experience! Those girls just walked right in and started making out with me!! They never even said anything. That was so awesome". That deserves a star even if we all know she lied about it being her first lesbian experience.

Night #2: It began in the same exact manner as night number one but with more people. A few forked up the cash to go to Hustlers. The rest of us went into Lusty Lady. Many of us not being interested in going into a booth set up camp in the lobby instead. Yes, we had a mini party in the lobby of The Lusty Lady Lounge and it was fabulous. No one told us we were loitering or being too loud so that is a plus. One of my friends went straight into a booth. After some amusing Lusty Lady lobby banter I went to the bathroom. The bathroom is right off the lobby at the end of a small hallway. The door to this one bathroom is of saloon fashion. Just two swinging doors that touched neither the ceiling nor the floor. Sure, the whole establishment is filthy, but the bathroom just about sobered me up. No woman wants to use this kind of bathroom while a line of men fresh out of the whacking booth wait just outside while your dressed in a skirt and cleavage friendly shirt. I use the bathroom as quickly and discreetly as possible and go back to my party to suggest perhaps we party PG-13 at my house. Just then my friend comes running out of a booth in the most dramatic fashion imaginable. I don't really hear her because I am trying to figure out why in the world was she barefooted and her shoes are clear across the room. Then I realize what she is yelling repeatedly.... "I JUST STEPPED IN CUM!!"

Once the laughter died down and asked why, WHY, would she take her heals off HERE, she simply and ever so matter-of-factly stated, "My feet hurt".
You get what you pay for here people.

Pros: Free to get in and you can do what you please, if you please, inside the booths.

Cons: Spend 20 minutes in a booth and you could have gone else where and stayed longer. Its a place that requires a jizz cleaner and that explains enough.